…the relationship between physical theory (physics) and consciousness (energetics), expressed in explicit geometrical metaphor was understood and known many thousands of years ago. (1)
This, in some circles is known as the physics of harmonic systems entanglement. I just call it the Third Physics.
- Everything vibrates – is in motion
- Everything has a frequency rate to that vibration
- Everything exists in a fluid medium (don’t get hung up on the … name)
- Some call it the aether
- Subquantum field
- Zero point energy
- Local space time
- The frequency of that vibration in the aether creates an observable geometric structure meaning it can be measured; the geometry of the system is the spatial arrangement of the components of the system, subsystem or its Harmonics (ratio)
- There are two types of energy structure:
- scalar or contained within a shape (gravity) and
- vorticular which creates the shapes and vectors (directions)
- Scalars can act upon vectors and vectors can move scalars.
- Every movement creates information in the field
- The field is conscious
- Everything is aligned with everything else in an open entangled system
- Entanglement is a frequency ratio
- The aether its self is not, as for classical physics, a passive inert ‘medium’, but an active transmutative (by ratio and frequency – resonance) medium of entanglement. That is energy is the result of the ‘information’ in the field of space. (2) Information being the resonance.
- Organisms are a super-systems of entangled subsystems and are not only conscious but aware.
From this, all understanding can be acquired by a system of analogy IE: there is a ‘spiritual’ understanding for everything stated above, something so simple, but so reversed in our thinking that we need to question HOW we are thinking not so much as WHAT we are thinking
The information in the field is conscious. I didn’t say aware, but conscious. There is no-thing in the observable universe that is NOT conscious. For a thing to be conscious it must move and thereby create information in the field. We are information in the field as is all in creation. So are thoughts: information in the field – as the old theosophical adage goes “Energy Follows Thought”. A coherent thought can create even more information in the field, it can create by virtue of its intensity (frequency) and its intent (vector), creating changes in the local space time medium. These changes can either be physical or energetic, because there is no difference between energy and matter – just different configurations.
Intention – an inner direction or movement is different than attention – an outer movement or noticing. They are both vectors. They both handle a thought and give it direction.
Emotion or E-Motion is energy in motion or movement – a push – a vector, which would make thoughts a scalar packet/potential of information. A scalar potential in movement by a vector can and will find a sympathetic frequency in ratio to its own vibratory field.
The reason we do not understand the advanced high physics of the ancients is because we refuse to see thoughts as things and their relation to matter and the ability to alter the local space time using a set of geometries built to a matching frequency that can then be acted upon.
There are two main camps arising out of the current UFO/Phenomena field right now. One is a nuts and bolts, find the pie in the sky kind, and the other is an experiencer phenomena type that science can’t quite wrap its left brain around.
One thing I can see happening is this division between the two camps of thought growing ever wider – which, by the way is a psy-ops and will create a greater distance from the truth. It will also make it very difficult to merge the physics with this phenomena, the consciousness aspect that is already predicated from the quantum mechanics ‘observer effect’.
This schism is a somewhat natural effect of living in the left/logical brain for the last 200+ years and having in every way possible a chain put up around our right brain functions of imagination, creativity, spirituality (spirituality which is looking more and more like a misnomer to me and just more programming to make this type of functioning ‘bad’ ). I expect as we explore this part of ourselves a bit of over doing, over zealousness until we get a handle on it.
But what I am really trying to point out here is the Great Middle Path. Even as we heal from the cage we have escaped of scientism and corrupted thought, we must realize that the wholeness is what will open the door to the next level and that the Dweller on the Threshold is divisiveness its self.
(1) Joseph P. Farrell The Giza Death Star p.14 (Adventures Unlimited Press 2001)Hancock, op. cit., p.69 parens are my emphasis
(2) Joseph P. Farrell The Giza Death Star p.64 (Adventures Unlimited Press 2001) parens are my emphasis